Welcome to The BreatheBB Forum!

This forum is for off topic conversations, stories, and other unrelated topics of interest.
lydiafecteau
Diagnosis: SMA
Diagnosed: 1978
City: Egg Harbor City
State or Province: New Jersey

Re: Welcome to The BreatheBB Forum!

Postby lydiafecteau » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:18 pm

My name is Lydia Fecteau. I'm patient of Dr. Bach. I was diagnosed at age 7 with SMA infantile onset. However, I'm not sure of that diagnosis, but I do have some form of SMA and have the typical reactions, including respiratory issues. I was trached after having double pneumonia and told the trach was permanent. However, a friend of mine recommended Dr. Bach. This wonderful doctor was able to get me off the trach and has me on assisted ventilation. This has worked wonderfully for me; my lifestyle is back to its normal, active ways. I'm an adjunct professor at two colleges and teach an average of five courses a semester. I cannot thank Dr. Bach enough for believing in the system and promoting it. My lungs have never been this clear or strong. My entire body feels so much better because of Dr. Brach's treatment.

theabells2
Diagnosis: PPS
Diagnosed: 2016
City: Flemington
State or Province: WV

Postby theabells2 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:03 am

Hello my name is Linda Abell. I am a retired optical technologist. I love to travel and learn about different kinds of food.

kalesb
Diagnosis: FSHD
Diagnosed: 2017
City: HAVELOCK
State or Province: NC

Postby kalesb » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:45 am

Hello, My name is Sam Kale and I am 65. I live in North Carolina. I have FSHD Type 1 which effects both of my legs. I just completed a sleep study and the results reflect that have a 'mild' sleep apnea. Can you direct me to what available in NVS devices for 'mild' sleep apnea.

Michaelruddy
Diagnosis: 1111
Diagnosed: 1965
City: Charlotte Amalie
State or Province: Virgin Islands

Welcome to The BreatheBB Forum

Postby Michaelruddy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Hey All
Welcome to the Off Topic section, please feel free to chat and have a laugh but please respect each other and value each others opinions, were all after having a great time at the Xion forum

As Cliff said, try to keep it clean as possible as we have people of all ages visit the forum but that does not mean we cannot have some more fun around here

Also if anyone has questions or ideas get posting

sevgi
Diagnosis: SMA1
Diagnosed: 2017
City: İstanbul
State or Province:

Postby sevgi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:11 am

Hi all,

This is Sevgi . I am the mother of a SMA1 patient. My child is 15 months old. He has been battling this desease and we are trying everything to help hi , but he is now in respiratory help and have high tenoreture. It has been almost two months since he has tarted to have high tempreture, we do not know what to do to alleviate it. Please feel free to message me about anything related to SMA1 , breathing problems and high temperature issues related to it. Any help health appreciated.

Return to “Off Topic”